Giving Tuesday is one of our favorite days of the year because it is a friendly reminder of all the things we can do to help others! Plus, it’s a great way to teach our kids about sharing, volunteering and how they too can help others.
Below is a list of some things you and your kids can do together in honor of this very special day!
- Virtually Volunteer
- Share the Message of Giving Tuesday with Family & Friends
- Create a Gratitude Jar that Your Family Can Add Notes of Gratitude to
- Create a Community Gift Box that Everyone in the Neighborhood Can Donate to
- Send a Friend a Letter & Tell Them How Much They Mean to You
- Give Your Voice to a Cause that Matters to You & Your Family
- Be Kind to Everyone